Sponsored Link

Wednesday, October 08, 2014

That early morning...^_^


Auzubillahi minas syaitanir rajim Bismillahirrahmanirrahim... Assalamualaikum... 

So what's the story :)...I wake very early in the morning at 4AM, and prepare myself, and went to KL around at 4.30AM...teman my precious niece to UM....

Ngantuukss sangat tapi kene bukak mata jugak..nguap toksah cakap lah...banyak kali...huhu

Tapi kereta memang banyaklah...ramai jugak org gerak balik early morning or last night...just to avoid traffic jams....

Yeah...me too if I still work at KL..^_^..i would choose to go back at very early in the morning...

Around 6:10AM berhenti di Hentian Gombak solat Subuh jap..takut kalau continue nanti redah jam pulak nanti tak sempat...

Anyway, as usual Tol Gombak que panjang...takdek TNG lagi... :s tapi takdelah lame sangat...

So straight away masuk Duke...to Sprint Highway...so we all good, arrived exactly around 7AM something di UM..^_^...Alhamdulillah.

I thought I wanna leave straight away but the look on my niece bed is so tempting... yep hostel beds is so tempting...so I end up sleep first  up till 9AM...hehe

After that I take a cab and go to University LRT station...and I contemplating where I wanna hangout before going back...a girl alone in KL City..hmm where to go???...:D

Darn, KL city looks so haaaaaaaaaaaazy...urgh..that's what I hate about it..:s, from the look from LRT window yeah...haze is something I don't like about KL...oh well when I arrive at Temerloh, bit hazy too...:s

Walking and enjoy the moment...:D..but I guess those days are so far away from me now.. ;s...

I missed this moment, yep using LRT to go everywhere actually...its my transport since Uni, life, apart from buses and cab.

And I missed my own writing...:D its such long time I'm writing like this no rules..just blurt it out what I wanna say..mix+mix...in LRT yeah I'm thinking I wanna write this...

Yes yes I know...I'm whining now..but just wanna say I just missed those days..but still...as not much missed when I am away from my hometown..once in a while would be good but not always..:)

I'll stop for now...will catch on later :)

More post after this cause lots of good things happen :)) Alhamdulillah...


Terima kasih, Thank You, Syukran, Arigato, Shieh Shieh, Rumba Nandri, Kamsahamnida for reading this entry. Please do come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih, Thank You, Syukran, Arigato, Shieh Shieh, Rumba Nandri, Kamsahamnida: Komen anda sangat dialu-alukan dan dihargai :)

My Babbling

Advice (32) Akhlak (42) Al-Quran (25) Allah (20) Awal Muharam (9) Belief (15) Books (41) Brain Food (16) Characteristics (29) Critical Thinking (26) Dakwah (88) Death (20) Dialogues (19) Doa (19) Dua' (14) Education (54) Family (35) Father (11) Friendship (30) Hadith (20) Health (57) Jokes (87) Knowledge (76) Life (90) Love (77) Lyrics (127) Man (33) Marriage (67) Motherhood (11) Motivation (77) My Reading (42) My Stories (224) Parents (14) Personality (19) Poem (45) Prayer (15) Prophet Muhammad s.a.w (15) Qoutes (79) Ramadhan (14) Real Life Story (16) Relationship (23) Religion (46) Sarcasm (18) Sarcastic (14) Short Story (76) Song (28) Tarbiyah (120) Tazkirah (109) Think out of the box (22) Where To Eat (7) Where to Go (3) Woman (56) Words (34) Work (14)