Sponsored Link

Thursday, October 02, 2014

I loved...Have No Regrets


Auzubillahi minas syaitanir rajim Bismillahirrahmanirrahim... 

I loved...have no regrets.

It's what it is, I can only nod my head
I can't ask you to feel the same way as I do
To not crumble of Goodbye
I just need to walk the road that I stopped for you.

It can happen to anyone
Somebody is going through it now
I loved you with all my heart and I have no regrets...

It just something that you can't believe easily
It's something that requires a lot of tears
It's letting go of joy and pain I held on to

Goodbye can happen all the time
It's foolish to hate you're sorry

I will take only the good memories and keep them
I don't want to forget everything

Goodbye is a part of loving someone
That's how I let you go........

It can happen to anyone
Somebody is going through it now
I loved you with all my heart and I have no regrets

We breathed in all of each other...
And spat out goodbye, not being able to hold it in
It's like letting go of our joys and sorrow

Letting go........Letting go.....Letting go......


A part of translation from a song by Gummy ^_^


Assalamualaikum... Terima kasih, Thank You, Syukran, Arigato, Shieh Shieh, Rumba Nandri, Kamsahamnida for reading this entry. Please do come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih, Thank You, Syukran, Arigato, Shieh Shieh, Rumba Nandri, Kamsahamnida: Komen anda sangat dialu-alukan dan dihargai :)

My Babbling

Advice (32) Akhlak (42) Al-Quran (25) Allah (20) Awal Muharam (9) Belief (15) Books (41) Brain Food (16) Characteristics (29) Critical Thinking (26) Dakwah (88) Death (20) Dialogues (19) Doa (19) Dua' (14) Education (54) Family (35) Father (11) Friendship (30) Hadith (20) Health (57) Jokes (87) Knowledge (76) Life (90) Love (77) Lyrics (127) Man (33) Marriage (67) Motherhood (11) Motivation (77) My Reading (42) My Stories (224) Parents (14) Personality (19) Poem (45) Prayer (15) Prophet Muhammad s.a.w (15) Qoutes (79) Ramadhan (14) Real Life Story (16) Relationship (23) Religion (46) Sarcasm (18) Sarcastic (14) Short Story (76) Song (28) Tarbiyah (120) Tazkirah (109) Think out of the box (22) Where To Eat (7) Where to Go (3) Woman (56) Words (34) Work (14)