Sponsored Link

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Knowing him

Add caption
Auzubillahi minas syaitanir rajim Bismillahirrahmanirrahim... Assalamualaikum...

Knowing him...
  • make me realizes how some woman can be weak in relationship...
  • make me realizes how fragile some woman can be....
  • make me realizes, some woman can be so emotional...
  • make me realizes some woman do like attention and care...
  • makes me realizes woman is actually so simple yet in same time can be complicated...
  • makes me realizes happy and sad can be really together....
  • makes me realizes pleasure and hurt can be at the same time...
  • makes me realizes love can make people lost sanity at a times...
  • makes me realize love can bring out the best n the worst in someone...
  • makes me realize tough heart can be soften too...in time...
  • make me realizes man and woman are totally different (i've known it just ignoring it lol)
  • ....knowing him makes me know myself bit more...
  • ....makes me need to stop sometimes, take deep breath and clear out my head...


Terima kasih, Thank You, Syukran, Arigato, Shieh Shieh, Rumba Nandri, Kamsahamnida for reading this entry. Please do come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih, Thank You, Syukran, Arigato, Shieh Shieh, Rumba Nandri, Kamsahamnida: Komen anda sangat dialu-alukan dan dihargai :)

My Babbling

Advice (30) Akhlak (41) Al-Quran (25) Allah (20) Awal Muharam (9) Belief (14) Books (41) Brain Food (16) Characteristics (29) Critical Thinking (26) Dakwah (88) Death (20) Dialogues (19) Doa (18) Dua' (14) Education (53) Family (35) Father (11) Friendship (30) Hadith (20) Health (57) Jokes (87) Knowledge (76) Life (90) Love (77) Lyrics (127) Man (33) Marriage (67) Motherhood (11) Motivation (76) My Reading (42) My Stories (223) Parents (14) Personality (19) Poem (45) Prayer (15) Prophet Muhammad s.a.w (15) Qoutes (79) Ramadhan (14) Real Life Story (15) Relationship (23) Religion (46) Sarcasm (18) Sarcastic (14) Short Story (76) Song (27) Tarbiyah (119) Tazkirah (108) Think out of the box (22) Where To Eat (7) Where to Go (3) Woman (56) Words (34) Work (14)