Sponsored Link

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Writing again


Auzubillahi minas syaitanir rajim Bismillahirrahmanirrahim... Assalamualaikum...

I must admit its feel good to be able to write again,

I miss these so much,being able to pour out everything here...

Its not i don't have anything to say here it just i'm to lazy to type anything...

I just forgot what is the purpose I start this writing in this blog no matter how simple or lame the subject is...

Hey its my blog so I can write whatever I want in this right guys? hehehe...

Para pembaca yang dikasihi sekalian wow, hehe kenape tibe tibe bercakap bahasa orang putih laks kan?kan? kan?

hehe, its my own right, language doesn't reflects who you are, its a gift that Allah gave us being able to know there is so many language in this world...

so let it be in Bahasa, English, Cantonese, or Arabic, I believe we can use any language freely. Allah gave us brains (BIG, multitalented Brains) to use it, by right we should master few language in this world...by right I wish I could be able to write more in Arabic. (Alright stop at there)

Writing it's what I like to do since I was teenager, rather it be in form of diaries or in form of electronic, I always love writing. I couldn't believe I just let it go,..make me realize people can change, and then make me realize we can always change back to what we want to be.

It is only a matter of you doing it or not, actions speaks louder!


Terima kasih, Thank You, Syukran, Arigato, Shieh Shieh, Rumba Nandri, Kamsahamnida for reading this entry. Please do come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih, Thank You, Syukran, Arigato, Shieh Shieh, Rumba Nandri, Kamsahamnida: Komen anda sangat dialu-alukan dan dihargai :)

My Babbling

Advice (27) Akhlak (40) Al-Quran (24) Allah (19) Awal Muharam (9) Belief (14) Books (41) Brain Food (16) Characteristics (29) Critical Thinking (26) Dakwah (88) Death (20) Dialogues (19) Doa (17) Dua' (14) Education (53) Family (34) Father (11) Friendship (30) Hadith (20) Health (56) Jokes (87) Knowledge (76) Life (90) Love (77) Lyrics (127) Man (33) Marriage (67) Motherhood (11) Motivation (76) My Reading (42) My Stories (222) Parents (13) Personality (19) Poem (45) Prayer (15) Prophet Muhammad s.a.w (15) Qoutes (79) Ramadhan (14) Real Life Story (15) Relationship (23) Religion (46) Sarcasm (18) Sarcastic (14) Short Story (76) Song (27) Tarbiyah (119) Tazkirah (108) Think out of the box (22) Where To Eat (7) Where to Go (3) Woman (56) Words (34) Work (14)