Sponsored Link

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Lost To Find My Lot: A poem

Auzubillahi minas syaitanir rajim Bismillahirrahmanirrahim... Assalamualaikum... 


Lost To Find My Lot


Lost in a world, that scares me to death, 
Lost in a crowd I’m losing my breath, 
Lost as a kid, lost as an adult.

I feel everything is falling apart and its my fault
Lost as a person, cant find my way 
Lost in life every day, Lost in worry
Who am I? 

I’ve lived a Lie
Lost to Kindness, 
Lost to Love 
Lost in the sky, 
Like a lonely dove
Lost in thought which I shouldn’t do 
It Winds me up, 
I can’t get through.

Lost to comfort all kind words 
Lost to advice that isn’t heard 
Lost to those who really care? 
All these people always there.

Lost in Me, I need a break
Lost in wonder which road should I take? 
Lost in a place I don’t know well
Where are you now? 
There’s no one to tell.

Lost here all alone To break these walls 
Lost in mind
Lost in soul.

Lost memories, there just a hole 
Lost family, lost my place
Still yet I’m full of hate

Lost in boredom think I’ll leave
There’s a lot in life I need to achieve.

Olivia Braun




 Terima kasih, Thank You, Syukran, Arigato, Shieh Shieh, Rumba Nandri, Kamsahamnida for reading this entry. Please do come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih, Thank You, Syukran, Arigato, Shieh Shieh, Rumba Nandri, Kamsahamnida: Komen anda sangat dialu-alukan dan dihargai :)

My Babbling

Advice (27) Akhlak (40) Al-Quran (24) Allah (19) Awal Muharam (9) Belief (14) Books (41) Brain Food (16) Characteristics (29) Critical Thinking (26) Dakwah (88) Death (20) Dialogues (19) Doa (17) Dua' (14) Education (53) Family (34) Father (11) Friendship (30) Hadith (20) Health (56) Jokes (87) Knowledge (76) Life (90) Love (77) Lyrics (127) Man (33) Marriage (67) Motherhood (11) Motivation (76) My Reading (42) My Stories (222) Parents (13) Personality (19) Poem (45) Prayer (15) Prophet Muhammad s.a.w (15) Qoutes (79) Ramadhan (14) Real Life Story (15) Relationship (23) Religion (46) Sarcasm (18) Sarcastic (14) Short Story (76) Song (27) Tarbiyah (119) Tazkirah (108) Think out of the box (22) Where To Eat (7) Where to Go (3) Woman (56) Words (34) Work (14)