Sponsored Link

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Pada Hari Ini


assalamualaikum…
hmm dah lama tak menulis dalam blog…
a few month ago…facing difficulties in my life…now trying to build bit by bit my confidence and my good habit of work…as a ex student of psychology now i believ how really the external and internal facrot gave lot of impact to work..hmmm…i hate myself for being weak emotionally…i think suddenly lost of my Emotional Intelligence…..darn…i want it back..can’t let few losers make it down…
enuff of that…
now suddenly thinking…when there is nothing we worried, but then when there are couple of choices u started have headache…which one will be?….

ahaks…well my sis in law says the one that i always most had in my mind…kwang2…
even that…hahahah…only me know the answer!!!

p/s: when i read it back this...gosh...all these people has gone are, and they are too sweet with words..which actually they don't mean it or may be....idk..hmm..or may be i guess its destiny that they just people that i meet in my life for a while n not forever...people like to confuse u with words or may be i confuse myself and left you wandering...hmm...18/7/2011..:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih, Thank You, Syukran, Arigato, Shieh Shieh, Rumba Nandri, Kamsahamnida: Komen anda sangat dialu-alukan dan dihargai :)

My Babbling

Advice (27) Akhlak (40) Al-Quran (24) Allah (19) Awal Muharam (9) Belief (14) Books (41) Brain Food (16) Characteristics (29) Critical Thinking (26) Dakwah (88) Death (20) Dialogues (19) Doa (17) Dua' (14) Education (53) Family (34) Father (11) Friendship (30) Hadith (20) Health (56) Jokes (87) Knowledge (76) Life (90) Love (77) Lyrics (127) Man (33) Marriage (67) Motherhood (11) Motivation (76) My Reading (42) My Stories (222) Parents (13) Personality (19) Poem (45) Prayer (15) Prophet Muhammad s.a.w (15) Qoutes (79) Ramadhan (14) Real Life Story (15) Relationship (23) Religion (46) Sarcasm (18) Sarcastic (14) Short Story (76) Song (27) Tarbiyah (119) Tazkirah (108) Think out of the box (22) Where To Eat (7) Where to Go (3) Woman (56) Words (34) Work (14)