Sponsored Link

Saturday, May 13, 2006

I Often Think When I Might Sin *

I often think when I might sin,
What if the Angel would come to me then?
Would I want to be risen doing that sin?
I often think quietly to myself,
Where will I go, oh, where will I go,
When the Angel comes to me?
What if the Angel comes at night,
With a command from Allah to take my soul?
Where will I run, oh, where will I run?
What if the Angel comes to me when I’m driving my car?

Can I lock my doors, so the Angel can’t get in?
Where will I hide, oh where will I hide?

I often think when I might sin,


What if the Angel would come to me then?
Would I want to be risen doing that sin?
I often think quietly to myself,


Where will I go, oh where will I go,
When the Angel comes to me?

What if the Angel comes in the middle of tea?
Maybe I can plead for a later return.
How will I plead, oh, how will I plead?
What if the Angel comes to me when I’m watching TV?

Can I beg to the Angel for a little more time?
How will I beg, oh how will I beg?

I often think when I might sin,


What if the Angel would come to me then?
Would I want to be risen doing that sin?
I often think quietly to myself,
Where will I go, oh, where will I go?
When the Angel comes to me?

do i………………

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih, Thank You, Syukran, Arigato, Shieh Shieh, Rumba Nandri, Kamsahamnida: Komen anda sangat dialu-alukan dan dihargai :)

My Babbling

Advice (30) Akhlak (41) Al-Quran (25) Allah (20) Awal Muharam (9) Belief (14) Books (41) Brain Food (16) Characteristics (29) Critical Thinking (26) Dakwah (88) Death (20) Dialogues (19) Doa (18) Dua' (14) Education (53) Family (35) Father (11) Friendship (30) Hadith (20) Health (57) Jokes (87) Knowledge (76) Life (90) Love (77) Lyrics (127) Man (33) Marriage (67) Motherhood (11) Motivation (76) My Reading (42) My Stories (223) Parents (14) Personality (19) Poem (45) Prayer (15) Prophet Muhammad s.a.w (15) Qoutes (79) Ramadhan (14) Real Life Story (15) Relationship (23) Religion (46) Sarcasm (18) Sarcastic (14) Short Story (76) Song (27) Tarbiyah (119) Tazkirah (108) Think out of the box (22) Where To Eat (7) Where to Go (3) Woman (56) Words (34) Work (14)