Sponsored Link

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

About me...

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

:: people who tagged me : nadia

1. i have 5 sibling and i'm the youngest

2. i love driving so much, fast, fast and fast...^_^...

3. i have 13 nephews and 3 nieces...curently now i have 14 nephews and 3 nieces...

4. I have many nick names: people call me laily, lely, elly, lai, mak, mama, nor, adik, makcu,..etc.

5. During kindergarten, my teacher ask what i want to be when i'm grown up, and i said i want to be a mother...hahaha..just wanna skip from common answers...lame is it?

6. i love going back to my hometown (chenor), twice a month...a must...hmm selagi boleh, kalau sampai waktunya sudah tidak boleh...redha sajalah....sudah itu haknya....

7. My favorite food is my Mom's cook....the best chef ever in the whole world.

8. My native language is Malay.

9. I'll not answer unknown number on my mobile.

10. I like watching movies, any kind of movies...

11. I like readings and buying book, in fact i could sit whole day in library, or even in Bookstore.

12. i can't swim...when i wrote it i can't...now i can swim just learned it in january n july...

13.I'm targeting at the age of 30 i'll continue my PHD in psychology....somewhere outside malaysia...huhuhu...i think i like doing research and teaching... hmm..i guess have to postponed it...

14. My hobbies is taking pictures (family, friends, nature, the world...etc) even only with my mobile camera...hope someday i'll can buy nikon cam...

15. my dream car would be honda civic

16. i love and enjoy travelling so much!!!............hope i could travel around the world before the worlds end and see the wonder of Allah s.w.t

17. i can't sleep without any pillow in bed...one for my head and for me to hug...

18. i like doing facial, massage especially reflexology...

19. i'm a weirdo actually and i can be bit crazier especially with friends...my friends like to laugh at me..I dun know why...am i a funny person?..have no idea...u guyy please comment..ahaks

20. I like to stare and look up at the sky night or day....

21. clothes or style: hmm...no idea...I am a simple person.

22. i hate poeple nagging and repeated their direction to me...i'm not stupid or deaf okay!!!

23. music...what kind music huh....any type from classics too modern....as long as it's sounds good too my ears.

24. hmm...i can say i am a outdoor and indoor person....and i can extroverted and also introverted

25. And geez 25 is too many this the last time i'll ever do...and i'll only tag people who tag me (a lie from me)...hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih, Thank You, Syukran, Arigato, Shieh Shieh, Rumba Nandri, Kamsahamnida: Komen anda sangat dialu-alukan dan dihargai :)

My Babbling

Advice (27) Akhlak (40) Al-Quran (24) Allah (19) Awal Muharam (9) Belief (14) Books (41) Brain Food (16) Characteristics (29) Critical Thinking (26) Dakwah (88) Death (20) Dialogues (19) Doa (17) Dua' (14) Education (53) Family (34) Father (11) Friendship (30) Hadith (20) Health (56) Jokes (87) Knowledge (76) Life (90) Love (77) Lyrics (127) Man (33) Marriage (67) Motherhood (11) Motivation (76) My Reading (42) My Stories (222) Parents (13) Personality (19) Poem (45) Prayer (15) Prophet Muhammad s.a.w (15) Qoutes (79) Ramadhan (14) Real Life Story (15) Relationship (23) Religion (46) Sarcasm (18) Sarcastic (14) Short Story (76) Song (27) Tarbiyah (119) Tazkirah (108) Think out of the box (22) Where To Eat (7) Where to Go (3) Woman (56) Words (34) Work (14)